Hello Alumni, from Kristin, Shona, Tanisha, Rybak and Garrett. The holidays are fast upon us! What better way to get ready for Christmas and the Holidays then to get your shopping done at our Annual Holiday Auction being held Saturday December 3rd from 4:00 – 7:00.. This is one of our key fundraisers for the year. Due to the covid pandemic we had our last Auction in December 2019. We need you to help us get this amazing event back up and running hopefully become bigger & better than ever. In 2019 we raised over $10,000!
We are slightly revising it this year to not only include an auction, but also to have a local vendors market.
We are looking for support in different ways and hope that one may appeal to you!
1) Donations: Most importantly – right now, we need items donated. This can be a gift basket you make or get donated from a company, gift certificates, weekend to a cottage, sporting tickets, artwork, sports memorabilia, kids baskets, etc.
2) Be or get a local business to purchase a table at the local vendor’s market. This event will allow them to sell their own items throughout the entire auction during the busy holiday season. The table fee is TBD (please have vendor’s fill out the donation form with applicable info and we will contact them)
3) Donate to the Booze Basket (we sell raffle tickets on the night & this is a huge way to raise money on the day of. In 2019 we raised upwards of $1,200+ from this alone)
4) Promote: This is an open event to the public!
5) Social Media: Post & re-post on Instagram, Facebook etc. and encourage people to attend the event – we need people to attend the event to buy, buy, buy! Attached is the Flyer and donation request letter.
6) Attend: Save the date now and we hope to see you there!
Thank you for all of your support!
Up The Beach!
Your Holiday Auction Committee
Kristin, Shona, Tanisha, Rybak and Garrett